Displays images that come with a data set.
A data set with images.
Images that come with the data.
The Image Viewer widget can display images from a data set, which are stored locally or on the internet. It can be used for image comparison, while looking for similarities or discrepancies between selected data instances (e.g. bacterial growth or bitmap representations of handwriting).
- Information on the data set
- Select the column with image data (links).
- Select the column with image titles.
- Zoom in or out.
- Saves the visualization in a file.
- Tick the box on the left to commit changes automatically. Alternatively, click Send.