k-Nearest Neighbors (kNN) learner
A data set
A kNN learning algorithm with settings as specified in the dialog.
Trained classifier (a subtype of Classifier). Signal kNN Classifier sends data only if the learning data (signal Data is present).
- A name under which it will appear in other widgets. The default name is “kNN”.
- You can set the Number of neighbors.
- The Metrics you can use are:
- You can assign weight to the contributions of the neighbors. The Weights you can use are:
- Uniform: all points in each neighborhood are weighted equally.
- Distance: closer neighbors of a query point have a greater influence than the neighbors further away.
- Produce a report.
- When you change one or more settings, you need to click Apply, which will put a new learner in the output and, if the training examples are given, construct a new classifier and output it as well. Changes can also be applied automatically by clicking the box on the left side of the Apply button.